Your shopping cart is empty!Total : £0.00
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Brown Manthorpe Universal Ambidextrous Dry Verge Gable Apex Roof Tile Plastic End Cap
Availability: In Stock
Manthorpe Smart Verge Ambidextrous / Universal DimensionsLength 423mmHeight 182mmDepth 52mmThe SmartVerge Ambidextrous dry verge system is a fast and effective method for finishing the verge of roof that has been fitted with small or large format interlocking tiles.The SmartVerge Ambidextrous dry verge system provides an attractive finish to the verge detail of a roof for most makes and profiles o...
Manthorpe Smart Verge Ambidextrous / Universal
The SmartVerge Ambidextrous dry verge system is a fast and effective method for finishing the verge of roof that has been fitted with small or large format interlocking tiles.
The SmartVerge Ambidextrous dry verge system provides an attractive finish to the verge detail of a roof for most makes and profiles of interlocking tiles laid between a batten gauge of 255mm to 345mm. The design of the system allows the units to be used on either side of the verge whilst still preserving the ‘stepped’ appearance of the roof tiles.The system is mortar-free and can be fixed in all weather conditions, easily capping over each tile in succession and once fitted they are weatherproof and maintenance free. The ambidextrous verge units are available in a range of colours to compliment any variation of roof design.
Angled or round Ridge End Caps are available to protect the end of the ridge while the Eaves Closure fixes at the base of the verge, securing the first unit and preventing access for birds and large insects.
Fast and easy to install, dry fix verge system
Ambidextrous units can be used on either hand.
- Suits small and large format concrete interlocking tiles.
- Can be fitted with a batten gauge of 255mm to 345mm.
- Provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution.
- Protects the verge from exposure to the elements.
- Also helps to prevent the entry of birds and large insects.
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishment details.
- Can be installed on roof pitches between 15° and 55°.
- Drains moisture away from the wall to prevent staining.
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene.
- Available in a range of colours to suit various roof types.
- Meets BS 5534 requirements for mechanical fixing.
- System independently wind tunnel tested at the BRE.